Monday, August 11, 2008
More to come...
Friday, July 18, 2008
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
It's a weekend road trip to Milwaukee to see the Twins and Brewers play. Friday night is the first of a three game series in Milwaukee at Miller Park. This will be the first time I have been to this stadium. When I was younger we used to always go there and watch the two teams play at County Stadium. I can't wait to go. As you can see in the picture, there will be some tailgating going on before the game. It's been a long time since I have gotten to tailgate. Beer, Brats, Beer, No-Name Steaks, and more Beer are in the forecast for this weekend.
I will some pics and a little more about the trip when I return.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
A brand new 2007 Yamaha Road Star Warrior. 1670cc 102cu. in motor. Love it! Right off the bat I had them put the "double t" handlebars on and some Vance & Hines "Big shots" pipes on it. I have had soooooo many comments on how great the bike looks and sounds. Thanks honey!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting me get it. We will have alot of fun between this and the boat.
On a different note, the Twins lost the to the Red Sox 5-3 on Sat. evening with myself in attendance. No more undefeated streak. I am now 5 and 1 in attendance. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
New topic: Scott is getting old. My body is aching quite a bit from the game called Softball. Our first week of it and we had to start off with a double header. WOW!! Can you say SORE???
Hope everyone is well. Later!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
1) Absolutely NO ONE can try to help me or touch anything in the kitchen that is cooking or needs to be prepared unless I ask for the help. NO ONE!!! I literally chew people's heads off if they touch anything without me asking or giving permission.
2) Even though I have a nice bathroom upstairs, I choose to shower and get ready downstairs instead. Katie always asks me why. I think it's because I grew up downstairs at my mom and dad's and just prefer it that way. I also do it so I don't wake her up. I am kinda loud and don't realize it unless I'm told. (Nellie and Badge can attest to this one from vacation: Toilet seat)
3) Seat #16 (Twin's games) need I say more?
4) I love the cheese on my pizza to be just about burnt. When I order pizza from a restaurant I will have the pizza sent back to cook longer if I it isn't slightly browned.
5) I have a problem with making sure people have certain items available to eat with dinner when they invite me over. I guess you can call me a picky eater, but, I really eat anything. It's just when I eat a hot dog or burger, dammit "I want onions!"
6) And finally, (this one has been pointed out to me several times by a few of my co-workers)
2 favorite words: "I" and "Me" Ask them.
So that's all for this tagged post.
Over and out!