Friday, July 18, 2008

Post surgery...

Yeah, it's been a while since I've posted. I know I said I would post some pics of the Milwaukee vacation too. Well, I will say that within three days of being more active from the norm of laying around and taking it really easy, I went ahead and got back into my regular routine. I played some softball and have worked my regular hours at work. My appetite is back and so is my craving for the "Coors Light". Gotta say "when you push yourself, you can recover alot faster". I kinda pissed the wife off a little by playing softball Monday night when I said I only would if we didn't have enough players there. Then last night I played my normal position in Left Center the whole game instead of doing what I said I would which was work myself into my normal postition by switching out every other inning. Believe me, if she were in my body the entire time from pain to surgery to recovery, she would understand that I have really been feeling the recovery happen very fast within the last 72 hours. I am really like being back to myself and for some reason feel even like I am better than before. I think it is just because I was laid up for a week and a half. Anyway, I am excited to get on with the summer and hope everyone is enjoying their's.

Good night.

No comments: