Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Introducing the newest addition...




Here it is! The newest addition to the family. The newest toy for Scott and Katie to enjoy!

A brand new 2007 Yamaha Road Star Warrior. 1670cc 102cu. in motor. Love it! Right off the bat I had them put the "double t" handlebars on and some Vance & Hines "Big shots" pipes on it. I have had soooooo many comments on how great the bike looks and sounds. Thanks honey!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting me get it. We will have alot of fun between this and the boat.




On a different note, the Twins lost the to the Red Sox 5-3 on Sat. evening with myself in attendance. No more undefeated streak. I am now 5 and 1 in attendance. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.



New topic: Scott is getting old. My body is aching quite a bit from the game called Softball. Our first week of it and we had to start off with a double header. WOW!! Can you say SORE???



Hope everyone is well. Later!

2 comments:

Greg said...

Nice lookin ride there Scott!

Unknown said...

Nice bike Scott!! You need to call up mom and dad this summer and you and KT go riding with them! They would LOVE that!!!!!