My lovely wife Katie (Another Day In Paridise) has tagged me for the 6 quirky things about me so here I go:
1) Absolutely NO ONE can try to help me or touch anything in the kitchen that is cooking or needs to be prepared unless I ask for the help. NO ONE!!! I literally chew people's heads off if they touch anything without me asking or giving permission.
2) Even though I have a nice bathroom upstairs, I choose to shower and get ready downstairs instead. Katie always asks me why. I think it's because I grew up downstairs at my mom and dad's and just prefer it that way. I also do it so I don't wake her up. I am kinda loud and don't realize it unless I'm told. (Nellie and Badge can attest to this one from vacation: Toilet seat)
3) Seat #16 (Twin's games) need I say more?
4) I love the cheese on my pizza to be just about burnt. When I order pizza from a restaurant I will have the pizza sent back to cook longer if I it isn't slightly browned.
5) I have a problem with making sure people have certain items available to eat with dinner when they invite me over. I guess you can call me a picky eater, but, I really eat anything. It's just when I eat a hot dog or burger, dammit "I want onions!"
6) And finally, (this one has been pointed out to me several times by a few of my co-workers)
2 favorite words: "I" and "Me" Ask them.
So that's all for this tagged post.
Over and out!