Monday, May 5, 2008

"5 and 0 baby, 5 and 0!!!"


Yes sirreee!
My presence at the game has yet caused another victory to happen for my Twinkies. Bonser had a horrific 1st inning that lasted 26min. and he gave up 6 runs. After that, everything went well. We just chipped away at the Tigers as much as we could and had some very timely hits. Punto finally got his first and second RBI's for the season. There were alot of people saying at the beginning of the game "this sucks" including me. But I also looked at Katie and said "it ain't over yet". (I was right)

Well, the Mrs. wasn't overly happy with me by the end of the day. I proceeded to drink the brew all day and even at Softball practice. Constantly saying "5 and 0 baby, 5 and 0!" She was getting very sick of it. Not to mention I guess I was getting loud and annoying. Oh well, I needed to let loose. There's alot less anxiety today. Thanks for putting up with me my love.


I have a question: Is nobody interested in my blog anymore? I haven't seen much for comments and I'm wondering if you just aren't interested in the Horse shoe that is up my ass concerning the Twins games? Should I post more interesting things like rants about work and stupid people, perhaps I could post about cooking?


Please advise. Thank you.

4 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Streak? You have a streak?

Unknown said...

I'm still here! I thought you may be dead...you didn't post for awhile there! And I enjoy hearing about the horse shoe crammed up your ass!!! Reading yours, kts, k&g's and mr. ohcaptain's blogs makes me miss MN SO MUCH!!! Well, ok, not the crappy weather, but being "home." Keep going to see the Twinkies! Maybe we'll see them in the World Series! (and we'll owe it ALL to you!!!) Say hi to KT for me! Miss you guys!!!

everyone needs a ride! said...

Thanks Meg!

Kt said...

I swear if I hear 5 and 0 one more time I am going to ....