Saturday, May 3, 2008

Movie Review...Ironman

You won't believe it!
I went to a movie in an actual theater last night. It's been over 3 yrs. since I've attended such a thing.
I believe the last movie I went to was "Shrek 2". I know, sounds a little corny but it's true.
Last night was the first night of the movie "Ironman" and wow, I loved this movie. My only wish was that there would have been just a little more action. I think the movie trailers may have taken the element of surprise out of the movie itself.

I still loved the movie and I understand that this was the introduction to Ironman" himself so there will probably be at least one sequel to the movie.
You just gotta have one. Christ, if they can have an Indiana Jones go for it's 4th story, you should be able to have Ironman go at least one more
My big bitch about this is that our movie theater in town was built only about 4 yrs. ago and I thought it sucked. I paid $16 for the Mrs. and I to go to the show and it would have been better to buy the movie on DVD and watch at my home theater. Maybe we should have went to an IMAX theater instead. The sound quality was horseshit and the picture was not great at all.
I guess I learned my lesson and can validate the reasons for my absence of the movie theaters.
The main thing is that my wife was pumped about the proposal of doing a real "Dinner and a Movie". That was my main purpose for the idea. So Honey, when you read this, it was all for you. (except for it wasn't a chick flick) LOL.
Hopefully there will be an IRONMAN 2 coming soon to a theater or home theater near you.

No comments: