Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Go Twins!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I figure I should let everyone know that the color adjustment for my blog has something to do with the start of the Minnesota Twins Baseball season. Being a season ticket holder may have something to do with it. I am concerned with the way the season will go. We lost some key players and didn't do that great with the new aquisitions. Anyway, I will get to see a glimpse of what could happen on Monday when I attend the season opener. I am looking forward to this not only because it's the 1st home game but also because it's my buddy Stew's b-day and there's about 10 of us going up there. GO TWINS!!!



On another note, it's almost April now and we still have snow on the ground and more in the forecast. SHITTY!



I want to go out on the boat, do some golfing, and have the softball season start. Instead, I may end up brushing the snow off of the cars on the lot yet another time this year. (puke!!)



Lord, hear my prayer. Let the season change. Amen! Come on Rev. Raul, give me some help if you could. Please!



And now for the attitude to change on my end. Happy day!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lord, I pray, too, for NO MORE SNOW!!! HA HA!!!! Sorry S! And know how you are feeling.....wait...I don't!! It's sunny and 73 here today!! Awwww...how I love teasing you snow suckers!!! Love ya! Hi to KT!

OhCaptain said...

You and me both, brother.

I have 3/4 mile walk to work every morning. I can't wait for the walk to not be all about avoiding the icy spots. My back is killing me.