Friday, March 21, 2008

Not in the mood...

Well, with the friggin' snow falling on the 21st of March, I am sooooooooooooooo not in the mood to be at work. This white crap that keeps coming down has pretty much made all of my appointments cancel on me for today. If it keeps up, I won't be a very happy camper for work tomorrow either. Lucky for me, once again, I have the ol' ipod with me at work. Can you just imagine how many web sites I've been looking at today?

On with a different topic...


The refinance on the house is finalized. Kt and I are very happy with the way it turned out. We got a little more money back than we had anticipated. On the down side, we owe more on the house. Oh well, that's the American way. (Buy deep)

Maybe I'll post something more positive next one. (Like the snow is gone and people are not hibernating anymore)

By the way, why don't people from Minnesota know how to drive in this crap?

1 comment:

Raul Duke said...

We thought about re-financing our house not too long ago but we would have had to stay four more years to make it worth the money to refinance. We weren't sure we wanted to HAVE to stay four more years so we opted out. We have a pretty decent interest rate as is. Hope your snow has lifted by now my friend.