Monday, March 31, 2008

Opening Day!!!

Today is the opening day for the Twins 2008 Baseball season. I will be attending this game with 9 other guys and have offered to be one of the two sober drivers.
It's friggin' snowing!!!!!!!!!
Good thing we still have the dome. I'm curious to see where the seats will be. Stew (the birthday boy) got the tickets for us so I don't know where they exactly are but they won't be my regular season ticket seats in the 1st row of the 2nd deck.
Anyway, the greatest part about the whole day is the fact that I am leaving work early and took half the day off tomorrow. Yippeee!!!
Can't think of much else to say and I guess I will update the outcome of the day tomorrow and how the whole adventure goes. No drinking for me until I get back from the game so I will be able to remember details.

Til tomorrow or so!

No comments: