Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Holy freeholy it's been like 3 weeks!!!

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated. There really hasn't been a whole lot to post about. The remodel is finished, we have had many dinner guests over. Kt has decided on a new favorite dish that I make. Unbelievably it does not have Green Peppers, Red Peppers, and Onions as the main vegetable ingredient. I will have to take some pics of the next time I make it. It really is delicious.

I got a new truck last Thurs. it looks just like the picture on my blog.

I don't have much else to say right now as I am sick with a sinus infection and a cold. My head is so stuffed up I can't think very well and I believe this is the longest it has taken me to type out a post that is actually pretty short.

Damn you winter!!!

2 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Welcome back to blogland!

The Husband of the Blog that never updates...updates!

Hope you feel better soon.

Raul Duke said...

Winter sucks. I'm sure it's worse up there than down here, but it still sucks just the same.