Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another day of cold...

Well, today was colder than yesterday. The temparature at the car lot was -3 degress Farenheit when I got here this morning. It never made above single digits all day but the wind wasn't as big of a factor as they said it would be. Wind chills were expected to be -15 to -30 today. Thank god for the sun. It is now 6:45pm and it is 1 degree above ZERO! I can't wait for the last blast of this cold shit. The boat is starting to call my name.
Speaking of which, I have been getting the itch to get yet another motorcycle. This would make me have to sell the boat. I'm not sure that is sitting with me well quite yet. I know the motorcycle would be way less yearly expense, but the boating is just sooooooo much fun. I'm really at a loss right now as to what to do. I have gone 2 years now without a bike since I was 17. Ever since then I always had a motorcycle. They are quite a bit of fun, but more people can enjoy the boat with you. You can't really invite 3 or 4 other people to ride along with you on your motorcyle if you know what I mean. It's just that the boat is such a friggin' money pit. Any advise or opinions?

As far as the sickness dwelling within me...... I woke up this morning actually breathing out of my nose and not just through my mouth. That was nice. By 2pm I had hit a huge brick wall and wanted to crawl into the back of the truck on the showfloor and just take a nap. (I didn't though)

1 more hour of this boring day and I can go home and plop my ass on the couch. Maybe even straight to bed.

And for my last topic of this post....

Tomorrow night my BIL "G" is bowling as a sub for my team. Pretty damn excited I am. Finally we get to bowl together in a league type setting. It should prove to be a very eventful night.

Good luck to both of us.

See ya!

2 comments:

Raul Duke said...

Cold sucks yo! It's nice and rainy here with a high around 40. The heat where I work sucks ass so it always feels like its 30 degrees colder in here than it is outside.

Unknown said...

Brrrr!! I don't envy you! Um- bout the boat and cycle....KEEP THE BOAT!!!!!!!! Motorcycles are too dangerous first of all. Second- it's a BOAT! Soooooo much more fun!!!!! Plus, when you guys have kids, you won't want a motorcycle.....and you can take the kiddos on the boat and have them enjoy what it really means to grow up in the land of 10,000 lakes! Plus when I come back to RW in August, you gotta take me out on it!!!!! Say hi to KT for me....hope you guys are well! Love and miss you both!