Saturday, February 23, 2008

Come on people it's warming up out there...



Today was a slow Saturday at work. The day just drug on. It's been a bit slow for me the last week. Hopefully with the slight warmup in the weather we'll get more people into the dealership "Come on People, get away from the friggin house and get some fresh air!". My buddy Stew was the highlight for the day. He works for our local radio station and he came down to the dealership and broadcasted live from 8:30am to 10:30am. He did an awesome job plugging the dealership and put me on the radio a few times. I thought I did good job talking about the cars on the showfloor. Of course, he helped by asking the right questions and leading me into the whole conversation.



Now, Kt and I are looking for something to do. It's now 7:45pm and we are both sitting here doing a horseshit job of making up our minds on what we want to do. I know for a fact I don't want to sit home all night. We've done that for the last I don't know how many weekends. It's time to do something. I don't do movies at the theater. I will seriously fall asleep. (can't see paying to fall asleep as something fun) Sorry Kt!



Last night I had the house to myself and this is what I ended up doing:


Yep, that's right, I cooked myself a friggin delicious batch of Chicken and Rigatoni Pasta with a white wine, three cheese creamy sauce. LOVED IT. This is Kt's new favorite meal that I cook and she wasn't here to enjoy it cuz she had a girl's night at her sis's house. HAHHAH!


She ended up eating leftovers for lunch today and texted my cell saying "mmmmmmnnn soooooo delicious.


Here's somewhat of a better pic of my new truck. I wasn't lying when I said it was just like the one on my blog page.


I have better wheels on it now. Probably gonna get some running boards and a few other things to dress it up here soon.

Good night for tonight.

No comments: