Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Boring, boring, boring......

I am so friggin' bored and have been the last two days. It is so slow at work and all I can do is pray for someone to call me and say they want to buy a car. I need to sell a car! Tomorrow I have the day off and I guess I will just have to take full advantage of the day.

On the brighter side of things. I had a rockstar year in the car biz for 2007. That is in Red Wing. Maybe not so much in other regions. But around here I don't think anyone in the 5 city area did better than myself this year. At least I believe so. Enough of that for now.

I think tomorrow morning I will bless you with pictures of the almost finished dining room. Today the floor got put in and it looks so nice in there. Tomorrow we get the new dining room table and chairs. Our first dinner guests will be on Sunday night. I am very excited for this. I already have the menu planned out for the lovely occasion. We will even have the cool mood lighting in place.

I bid you a farewell for this evening. I just needed to pass some time by. Maybe I could have spent a little more time posting but I don't want to sit here and write a book.

Cherrio!!!

1 comment:

Greg said...

K and I would love to buy a car from you. Find us a sweet lease that would keep our payments around 280-300 a month. We still owe 8k on the mega van. She would like 4WD or AWD. Let us know.