Thursday, November 29, 2007

Month's end...

So here is the month's end for November. It's been a crazy month at work, as you have already been told in previous posts. I have had a record month of November for car sales. I will be finishing out the month with 20 cars sold. In November, that is pretty dang good and way better than any previous years' November. I am pretty proud of myself and Kt is too. The national average in the car bizz for monthly sales is just shy of 10 cars. For those of you who would like to do the math, I did two guys' jobs for the month. I know, I'm bragging now.

Enough about that.

Here's something that has been bothering me : My best man in my wedding (D) and his wife (J) lost their first child last Monday. They were aware of this for about 3 months and were given the option to go the full term or use alternative procedures. They went with full term. The visits showed that the baby's lungs were not developing. So, last Monday their baby girl (Alexis Marie) was born with a heartbeat but not breathing for very long. About an hour later, she shut down and was taken from them. The funeral was on Tues. this week (just a couple days ago) and D and J asked me to be a Pall Bearer. Of course I would do that. During the sermon the Pastor hit the nail on the head when he said "I cannot tell you why the Lord gave you Alexis Marie and then took her away" "All I can say is the Lord will be there for you to turn to when you need". I, myself, can't figure out why this happened. Whatever the reason, I hope that D and J can still have children in the future. D said to Kt and myself at his home that he and J can't wait until Kt and I have kids. It really made me think about how important family really is.

If you could, please say a prayer for them, they need it.

Next topic is about the project Kt and I have going on at the house. More remodeling!!! We did the Kitchen in the beginning of April and finished in the end of May. Basically two months is what is took for the kitchen to get finished. Here are some pics to enjoy:




Second pic is of a dirty kitchen. Here is the project we have now. We are going to connect the breezeway with the kitchen and make them tie together nicely. When we did the kitchen, we knocked out a wall between it and the breezeway. This was really nice in the fact that it opened everything up. I wish I had some before pics to show you. Anyway, now we have moved on to the breezeway. Here are some during pics for you to see...





I haven't mentioned that it is colder than a witch's titty out in that room right now. There wasn't jack for insulation, and some of the the ceiling had mold in it. "Great huh?" Now we will be getting into putting new electric in that room on Sunday. Friday Kt and I plan on shopping for some light fixtures and some wall Sconce lighting. We already have the flooring cuz we bought enough for that room when we did the kitchen. A few other left over materials from the kitchen remodel will help us keep the cost down on this project. I will have a bit higher heating bill over the next month though. We need to move fast on getting this thing buttoned up. I think we'll be o.k. though.

I will keep you udated soon. I need to get to the dump, then do recycling, then get my paycheck , then, well you can see the trend for the day. Glad I took the rest of the week off.

See ya

2 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Congrats on the sales! Great job!

Nellie said...

I can't wait to see what it looks like when it is done! I'm jealous! I want to do some remodeling!!! :)