Sunday, November 4, 2007

Can you say "Delicious"?

There are basically two delicious things I need to talk about here:

#1) Last night J and myself cooked this awesome dinner for the Kt's. It consisted of this: Broiled Alaskan Halibut with Lemon Pepper seasoning and Italian crumbs along with chicken breasts, seasoned the same. Then, we did Baby Red Potatoes baked in Butter and minced Garlic and finely chopped onion, finished off with some fresh Parsley. (MMMMM!) Of course now we need some veggies. (Mediterranean style) Red Pepper, Green Pepper, Onion, Baby Carrotts, Summer Squash, and Zucchini: sauteed in Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
I gotta tell ya, this was an excellent dinner to be had. On top of that, the girls baked a very delicious cake that would be worth a wedding cake purchase.

#2)Adrian Peterson's game today against the Chargers was frickin phenominal. 296 yards rushing, which is a NFL record now. I gottal love my boy. This is exactly what I was looking forward to him being for the team. He is the f***kin stud of the NFL right now. Way to go Vikes 35-17 win.

Gotta go the wife is haunting me to leave.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Hate to see the Vikes win but #28 is on my fantasy team so that always makes me happy when he does good. To bad they couldn't have lost but still have had his preformance!!

Do you find that the lanes at bowling are starting dry on the outsides in at the beginning of the night and become oily on the outside the more the night goes on? That has been the way it has been for the last 2 weeks for me. I start out throwing across the middle and end up moving right all night.

Greg said...

True that you don't rip the pack (not that it would bother me) but we are from different states (WI-me, MN-u) and there has to be a little rivalry and trash talk. Hey I can't be totally anit-vikes, since I have thier most productive player on my team!!

I am sure that it is the same pattern that you have. I to start in the middle and work my way right. My last 2 games last week were total "no hook" games. My ball had such a shallow angle to the pocket it was rediculous.

Hey do you have email that you check on a regular basis?

Well off to work some OT.