Monday, October 29, 2007

Movie Review


So, like I said, here is the movie review for you all. I went out and bought the movie Transformers. This movie was everything that I had hoped it would be. I can't believe the graphics they put on this one. It was seriously friggin awesome. If only I had the most talked about upgrade to TV and movie watching. (HD) I'll bet you it would have been just like you are part of the picture. My dad got HD and that's all he talks about everytime we watch the Football games on Sunday. Back to the movie. Being that I am a "car buff", I paid close attention to the characters in this movie because they are the cars that I sell. "Bumble Bee" is the first of the characters in the movie and seems to be the focus. Only fitting since he is the 2009 Chevy Camaro concept. I can't wait until this car comes out. Even though I will probably not even be able to sell this car until 2011 or so. See, being that our dealership is a smaller one, we don't get the priority that we need to be able to get these specialty vehicles right away. Maybe we'll get lucky? There are 8 customers of mine that want to order this one as soon as they can. We'll see what happens.
Again, about the review. This movie is a must see movie and I can't wait for them to make another one.

Since I did not post about the game yesterday I will do it now, and I will make it short. Because that is probably the way Childress' tenure will be as head coach (real short). I have seen some progress with the offense. My biggest problem is that they always fall short of doing their job and coming through when they need to the most. We lost, of course you can tell, and I can handle that. I will say this though. Not gonna hold my breath that they can bounce back and make the playoffs or anything but they should be able to make a stab at coming back if they could just make that one extra big play when it counts the most.

Ok, now I can't load the photos I want to for this post. I'm pissed!

1 comment:

Greg said...

Update? Bowling recap? Sex life? Wait. No. I don't want to hear about the sex life.