Saturday, April 5, 2008

Good Luck Charm???

Well, tonight there was yet another Twins game to attend. It was another exciting game watching "the kid" Carlos Gomez. On his first at bat he bunted the first pitch and scurried safely to first. Man is he ever fast!!!. Then he stole second base. Mauer hit him in. Gomez also had another stolen base and hit the ball in the left center gap for a double as well. Gotta love "the kid". (I think that is the nickname I will be giving him) I still have a blank game jersey and am thinking of getting #22 Gomez put on there.
Anyway, the Twins won 4-3 and I would like to nominate myself for the "Good Luck Charm" award. I have only seen the Twins lose maybe 5 times in the last 4 years while having these lovely season tickets.
Tomorrow is State bowling tournament day one. Team event. Saturday is Singles and Doubles competition.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Wishing you luck sir! Break a split!

Raul Duke said...

Awesome! Not only do you have season tickets to the twins game, you're getting spammed! I hate spammers. We only have a minor league team here and it's not bad to watch them play, but they probably want more for their season tickets than you paid for yours.