Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day gone by too quickly....

That's right! Today was my day off and it just went by way too quickly. I woke up around 8am, made some breakfast, talked to the remodeler, went donwstairs, and just laid around all day. It was very nice to be able to just lay around. Played a little Madden 08, and just watched different movies from quite a few years ago.
Finally, at about 4pm I decided to run out to work real quick and then up to Abra to get the paint codes figured out for the new entry door I bought for the garage.
Now it's 5:45pm and I have to get myself ready for bowling. Our team needs to have a good night tonight. We are currently 1 game in 1st place with 2 weeks left in the 2nd, 3rd of the season. Please cheer us on. If we win this 3rd we are guaranteed a spot in the Roll-off at the end of the year.
Tootles!

No comments: