Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm Back....

Well, it's been a little while since I've posted. Sorry!!! Things have definitely slowed down at work but with the remodel going on right now, I haven't been ready to do much posting. It's not that I'm doing the work. It's the fact that the work that has been going on is wearing me out. I know it's affecting Kt more than me. She's the one that has to try and sleep through all the noise. Most of the loud stuff is done with now. We have all new insulation and sheet rock, a brand new French door, soon to get a new window, and we have knocked out an opening to look into the living room and design a shelf system within the opening. We are getting close to starting on the paint. I will post some pics later this evening.

Another reason for the non-posting is, my lovely wife decided that it would be o.k. to have the guys cut a cable that was hanging down from the ceiling. She now knows that just because we have Satellite TV, doesn't mean that we don't have cable Internet. Well, now we don't have cable internet, we have high speed throught the phone company. We'll see how that goes.

I have really been watching alot of the Food Network lately. The other night I made Andouille Sausage with Jumbo Shells and my own Tomato Marinara Sauce topped with Mozzerella Cheese. (MMM!!! Delicious) Now, I'm trying to get more ideas for cool dishes to make. What I would like for everyone to do is to put down a suggestion for a dish they would like to see me prepare. I will consider the suggestion and possibly invite you over to eat it after our remodel is finished. How does that sound? This will give Kt and I a chance to have more people over to the house and entertain and spend time with you all. I'm asking you to be somewhat extravigant on the dish idea but not have it be like Mac'n'Cheese though. My suggestion is to have an appetizer or salad and a main dish. Suggestions for Dessert will be directed towards Kt helping out for I don not really do Dessert. This sounds like alot of fun to me. (Almost like my own cooking show only you don't get to watch until you come over.) I will take suggestions for the next 2 weeks and plan on doing the meals after New Year's.
Please participate. I love to cook for people and make them happy.

Will post later this evening.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Dinner was AWESOME the other night! You never dissapoint when you cook S!

Glad to have finally got a look at the breezeway, it it lookin good.