Monday, January 14, 2008

I wanna know who you all are...

I'm wondering how many people are reading my blog. I'm sure there are quite a few more people reading than what I am receiving for comments. I would very much appreciate for everyone to comment as much as possible. Even to tell me my posts blow goats and I should look for something else to do. Please, please, please leave comments. Thank you.
G, you are the one who got me into this and I know you comment quite a bit. I guess you could call this my own delurking post. I finally figured out what that meant after I read a few other blogs and saw the same topic coming up.

Now, it just came to realization that "I" start alot of sentences with "I". "I" wonder how many times through this entire blog "I" used "I" to start a sentence? Feel free to count them out and tell me.

Until next time, I bid you a good evening!

5 comments:

OhCaptain said...

We could always get you started on Google Analytics or SiteMeter. But in case you not intersted...just count me as a lurker....

everyone needs a ride! said...

I already know who you are though. I wanna actually see who else is viewing but not commenting. Thanks T.

Unknown said...

Pick me! Pick me!!! I always read!!

Greg said...

I am your brother in law. I do not lurk.

Nellie said...

I'm here! Don't get to read more than once or twice a week, so sorry for the very few comments!