Sunday, January 13, 2008

Part 2: Our first dinner guests in the new room.

Tonight we had our friends J and Kt come over for a little wine, beer, cappotini's (I named the drink, they are Martini's made with esspresso and vodka), and champagne, oh, and of course dinner. I made Jumbo shells stuffed with 3cheeses, a marinara sauce, and Andouille Sausage.
J stuffed the shells for me while I made the sauce and cooked the Andouille. We also had a Ceasar Salad that was delicious as well. And for dessert we had a Strawberry, Raspberry, Poundcake and Whip Cream Trifle.

This all was very delicious.

Here's a look see:

So there's the dinner. And here's one of myself toasting everyone whilst taking the picture
I look forward to having some of you (you know who you are) come over for dinner now that we have a dining room/breezeway to hang out in and dine in.

As you can see (G and T) I need a new camera. Mine sucks!!!

Hope you enjoy the photo's!

Goodnight.

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

Pictures look fine. Dinner looks nummy!

If you are interested in a blog make over, talk to the Nap Warden. She did mine. I won a ccntest, so mine was free, but she rates on her page. K is doing it.